IRCO 2020 Health Fair
Health Equity and Resources in Times of Crisis
Friday, November 6 from 12:00–6:00PM
Saturday, November 7 from 9:00AM–3:00PM
- Health Insurance Enrollment
- Urgent Dental Care
- Vision Exams and Glasses
- Social Service Information
Participation by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Event location will be shared after appointment is scheduled. To make an appointment, either email HealthPlans@IRCO.org or text 971-601-6450. Register by Wednesday, November 4 by 5:00PM.
Keep connected for future health service events. Visit our Facebook event page for updates and more details.
- Trillium Community Health Plan
- Commissioner Susheela Jayapal
- Commissioner Jessica Vega Pederson
- OHSU Casey Eye Institute
- Medical Teams International
- Pacific University of Oregon, College of Optometry
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
HEALTH INSURANCE ENROLLMENT:
To sign up, you will need the following:
- For all adults and children in the household, have their name, birth date and social security or alien resident number
- The address of the household
- Verification of immigration status
- Income, self-employment income and tax information
- Any letters you have received from Oregon Health Plan (OHP)
- Information about any other health coverage available to you
URGENT DENTAL CARE:
- Patients must have a true dental emergency and display no risk for COVID-19 (or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19).
- Routine dental care, such as cleanings, will not be provided.
VISION EXAMS AND GLASSES:
- Arrive on time to your appointment. Do not arrive early.
- Come alone to your appointment. If the participant is a true caregiver or is needed for translation, then one additional person may accompany the participant. Any additional people will be asked to wait away from the clinic location and EyeVan.
- Everyone at the event is required to wear a face mask. Come to the event already wearing a face mask. Cloth masks are acceptable.
- Fill out the forms provided and bring them to your appointment.
- Come with sunglasses and be prepared for your eyes to be dilated. Be aware that you will be onsite for approximately 2 hours for the screening.
Everyone at the event will be expected to practice physical distancing, keeping 6 feet apart whenever possible.